|Material:||Polyvinyl Alcohol(PVA)||Width:||500-2200 Mm|
|Length:||1000-2000 M/roll||Thickness:||30-60 Microns|
cold water soluble film,
water soluble film
PVA film is separated easily from hydrophobic plastic and released just as easily from various organic materials that have a little polarity, it can be used as a mould release film for the unsaturated polyester epoxy resin or other thermosetting resin. PVA Film forms a barrier between parts and mold surfaces that are still curing. It is also resistant to solvents and yet is water-soluble.
1) good detachment performance, easy to produce hair germ after stripping, saving polishing time.
2) with high softness and smoothness, the PVOH film can fit the mold better, and the film removal quality is higher.
3) good heat resistance: up to 190 degrees.
4) good mechanical properties: high tensile strength, high elongation at break.
5) suitable for continuous production with high production efficiency.
6) safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and completely biodegradable.
Water-soluble film is a new type of environmental protection packaging material which is processed by special process and can be rapidly degraded by natural factors (H2O), the water-soluble film can be rapidly denatured, decomposed and degraded into low-element compounds through the action of natural factors (H2O), and has the function of improving land. Water-soluble film belongs to a new type of environmental protection packaging materials.
Water-soluble (PVA) film applicaton:
1. Our water soluble film can be used in detergent packaging, such as dish washing detergent for dish-washing machine, washing powder.
2. The PVA film can help to demould in the production of artificial marble, it can be use for water transfer printing.
3. Our water soluble film is widely used in the agriculture, such as packing the seed and fertilizer.
4. Our water soluble film can be made into all kinds of PVA bag.