|Place of Origin:||JIANGSU,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10 rolls|
|Price:||US $0.25-0.50/ Square Meter|
|Delivery Time:||12-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||50 rolls per day|
|Core:||3 Inches,6 Inches||Packaging:||Carton + Pallet|
|Type:||Release Film||Processing Type:||Blow Molding,Casting|
cold water soluble film,
water soluble film
PVA water soluble film:
Water-soluble film is a new type of environmental protection packaging material which is processed by special process and can be rapidly degraded by natural factors (H2O), the water-soluble film can be rapidly denatured, decomposed and degraded into low-element compounds through the action of natural factors (H2O), and has the function of improving land. Water-soluble film belongs to a new type of environmental protection packaging materials.
1. good detachment performance, easy to produce hair germ after stripping, saving polishing time.
2. with high softness and smoothness, the PVOH film can fit the mold better, and the film removal quality is higher.
3. good heat resistance: up to 190 degrees.
4. good mechanical properties: high tensile strength, high elongation at break.
5. suitable for continuous production with high production efficiency.
6. safe, non-toxic, environmentally friendly and completely biodegradable
1. Our water soluble film can be used in detergent packaging, such as dish washing detergent for dish-washing machine, washing powder.
2. The PVA film can help to demould in the production of artificial marble, it can be use for water transfer printing.
3. Our water soluble film is widely used in the agriculture, such as packing the seed and fertilizer.
4. Our water soluble film can be made into all kinds of PVA bag.
Blown water soluble film refers to a process in which PVA raw materials are processed into particles by appropriate modification,then melted with heat and then blown into PVA film,the details are as follows:
Firstly, the PVA particles are added to the extruder, the PVA particles will be melted by screw feeding, shearing, and heating. The molten PVA material is continuously extruded through a filter screen and a perforated plate from a circular die of a machine head, and is a ring-shaped membrane tube having a uniform thickness. At the same time,the proper amount of compressed air is blown into the membrane tube from the lower part of the machine head to inflate it radially, and is longitudinally drawn by the upper traction roller of the traction frame, then the cooling air ring located at the upper part of the machine head blows cold air to the outer surface of the bubble, so that the bubble cools and the air is cooled under the traction bubble, and is pressed by the herringbone plate (the wide blown film needs to be inserted). Under the action of the lower traction device, the film is crimped into a film roll by a guide roller.
Above all, our company uses PVA polymer to extrude tubular film blanks in a better melt. In the flowing state, the tube film is inflated to a desired thickness by high-pressure air, and after cooling, it becomes the beautiful water-soluble film.
Casting film process:
First, we made the PVA raw material into particles by appropriate modification,then the PVA raw material is plasticized and melted in an extruder,
and cast into a roll surface of a smooth rotating cooling roll by a structural forming die, the diaphragm is cooled and cooled on the cooling roller.
The casting PVA film is a non-stretched, non-oriented flat extruded film produced by melt casting and quenchinghas, the casting water soluble film
has the characteristics of fast production speed, high output, good transparency, gloss and uniformity of film thickness.