|Material:||100% PVA(Polyvinyl Alcohol) Fiber||Width:||160cm/63inch Or 100cm/39.4inch|
|Water Temperature:||20 Degrees||Processing Type:||Casting, Blown|
|Product Type:||20C Cold Water Soluble PVA Film for Embroidery|
|Material:||100% PVA(Polyvinyl alcohol) Fiber|
|Feature:||Eco-Friendly, Water Soluble, Other|
|Width:||Normally 160cm(63inch) or 100cm(39.4inch)|
PVA water soluble film
By using water-soluble PVA film as the proximal cloth, time can be saved more than by using a paper. Water-soluble PVA film increases dimensional stability, you can make more beautiful embroidery. Water-soluble PVA film can be solved by cold water, so you can wash away the film without damaging the clothes.
Water-soluble PVA film used in embroidery has advantages over other films. It is non-toxic and can be dissolved totally , it doesn't result in producing wire-drawing, nodal point, wire-break, offset direction etc. It is fit for multi-head embroidery machine. It takes place of non-woven fabrics as it can avoid textile's deformation and fading in high temperature.
The advantage and characteristics:
1. Please use PE bag pack the remaining cold water soluble film when not work, and keep in dry place to prevent be affected with damp;
2. Pay attention to the influence of environmental humidity on the cold water soluble film, recommended to install air-conditioner in workshop;
3. The temperature should keep between 15℃ to 30℃, try to use the flowing water, flowing faster, dissolved more thoroughly;
4. After embroidered, you’d better wash three times, soaking for the first time more than 30 minutes advisable, clean with clear water for the last time, avoid hardening cloth;
5. Cold water soluble film resisted to mineral oil and organic solvents, but keep away from the strong acid and alkali, chlorine free radicals, and other material maybe cause chemical reaction with PVA.