Water soluble laundry bags are an effective cloesd handling system in the medical industry where safety and high sanitary standards are vital to prevent the spread of infectious components. Handling is safer when the contaminated linen or clothing is isolated in a water soluble bag from the point of filling to the laundry machine or disposal point.
PVA bags can be made warm or hot water soluble to handle moist linen. The bags dissolve completely in the laundry, leaving no contaminated packaging waste. In addition, PVA bags are biodegradable anf have odor barrier properties.
Water soluble biohazard bags can also be used for the safe transport of medical and scientific instruments until they can be sterilized. PVA water soluble laundry bags come pre-made and supplied in boxes with integrally attached pink soluble tapes.
Water soluble laundry bags have the following advantages:
1. Economical way to isolate, transports, disinfects foul and contaminated linen
2. Eliminates need for protective equipment/clothing for the workers that handle the soiled linens
3. Reduces labor and biohazard disposal costs
4. Seals in airborne bacteria and prevents escape or leakage
5. Protects workers from infectious body fluids and blood borne pathogens found on linens uesd by hospitals, clinics, dentists, veterinarian and diaper facilities
6. Antistatic, non-toxic and fully biodegradable with no harm to the environment
1. 660mm x 840mm (thickness: 20/25/30um)
2. 710mm x 990mm (thickness: 20/25/30um)
3. 914mm x 990mm (thickness: 20/25/30um)
*The hot water soluble bags dissolve completely in water at 140°F
*Fit small hampers
*Won't damage fabrics, equipment, or waste water treatment systems
*Highly resistant to most organic solvents, greases, fats, and oils
*Impervious to most gases
*Will not generate a static charge
*Use attached tie-tape to close