|Length:||500-1500m||Material:||PVOH (polyvinyl Alcohol)|
cold water soluble film,
water soluble film
The PVA film can be used as an excellent release material for unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, or other thermosetting resin parts.
It has the following characteristics:
Water-soluble film is a new type of environmental protection packaging material which is processed by special process and can be rapidly degraded by natural factors (H2O), the water-soluble film can be rapidly denatured, decomposed and degraded into low-element compounds through the action of natural factors (H2O), and has the function of improving land. Water-soluble film belongs to a new type of environmental protection packaging materials.
1. From the performance, not easy to produce, after stripping blanks, save grinding time.
2. With a high degree of softness and smoothness, PVOH film can make a more fitting mold, film of higher quality.
3. Heat resistance: can heat up to 190 degree C.
4. Good mechanical properties: tensile strength, elongation rate.
5. Suitable for continuous production, high efficiency