|Place of Origin:||jiangsu, china|
|Certification:||EN13432, MSDS, FDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1,000kg|
|Price:||$7.65 - $8.64 per kg|
|Packaging Details:||carton and pallet|
|Delivery Time:||10-15 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||2,000kg per day|
|Name:||Thermal Shrink Film||Type:||Stretch Film|
|Usage:||Packaging Film||Thickness:||25-80 Microns|
Aluminized Thermal Shrink Film,
Biodegradable Thermal Shrink Film,
Aluminized Biodegradable Plastic Film
100% biodegradable single and double-sided aluminized film
It adopts 100% degradable material polylactic acid film, and metal aluminum is evaporated on both sides.
1. The material is biodegradable, will not release any toxic and harmful substances, and will not pollute the environment.
2. Greatly reduce the amount of aluminum used, save energy and materials, and reduce costs.
3. It has excellent folding resistance and good toughness, rarely pinholes and cracks, no warping and cracking, so the barrier to gas, water vapor, smell, light, etc. is improved.
4. It has excellent metallic luster, and the light reflectivity can reach 97%; and it can form a color film through paint treatment, and its decoration effect is inferior to that of aluminum foil.
5. A shielded type can be used for partial aluminum plating to obtain any pattern or transparent window to see the contents.
6. The aluminum-plated layer has good electrical conductivity and can eliminate electrostatic effects; its sealing performance is good, especially when packaging powdered products, it will not pollute the sealing part, ensuring the sealing performance of the package.
7. Good adaptability to post-processing such as printing and compounding.
PLA aluminized film, as a new type of composite film with excellent performance, economy and beauty, has replaced aluminum foil composite materials in many aspects. It is widely used in vacuum packaging of flavored food and agricultural products, as well as packaging of medicines, cosmetics, and cigarettes. In addition, aluminized films are also widely used as bronzing materials and trademark label materials in printing.