||Sealing & Handle:
PVA Water Soluble Plastic Bag,
Biodegradable Water Soluble Plastic Bag,
Msds Dissolvable Plastic Bags
Biodegradable PVA T-Shirt Bag, Biodegradable PVA Water Soluble Plastic Bag
Bags made with polyvinyl alcohol (PVA), which is a fossil-based polymer. In contact with humidity, rain and oxygen the PVA is biodegradable, turning into a natural compost for land.
Our bags made of water-soluble materials are those that minimize the impact with the environment, since they are made of totally biodegradable materials, so if for any reason these materials end up in contact with nature as waste, they end up decomposing in a matter of hours or days depending on their formulation.
It’s recommended that they are consumed within 12 months. They should be stored very carefully, maintaining constant room temperature and avoiding humidity and direct sunlight. They are not suitable for all applications because of their water solubility.
Characteristics of Rovi Packaging’s water-soluble plastics:
- Fossil-based polymer.
- Biodegradable: this polymer is decomposed into CO2, water and other basic molecules, becoming totally integrated in the environment.
- They are soluble in water: for this reason they are not suitable for all applications.
- Non-toxic: once decomposed, they are fully integrated into natural cycles without leaving a mark on the environment.
- Compostable: they behave like organic waste, allowing them to be transformed into natural fertilizer.
- Customizable: they can be printed with inks that are degradable and innocuous to the environment.
- We have three types of formulations depending on the temperature of the water at which the material is soluble, so it is classified as
- CD: soluble from 45℃
- MD: soluble from 65℃
- HD: soluble from 85℃
- Film thickness from 25 to 80 microns.
- All our products have biodegradability and non-toxicity certificate.