|Type:||Water Soluble Film||Feature:||Water Soluble|
|Processing Type:||Blow Molding, Casting||Width:||50-1600 Mm|
|Length:||200-1000 M||Thickness:||25-80 Microns|
pva film roll,
water soluble plastic film
PVA Water Soluble Packaging
PVA film is widely used as a water soluble packaging material for a diverse range of product types.New products introduced in a soluble pouch format can gain a competitive edge and market share. These are some of the many products:
1. Agricultural chemical
2. Laundry detergents
3. Pigments and dyes
4. Bacteria and enzyme treatments
5. Industrial batch chemicals
6. Water treatment chemicals
The advantages of water soluble packaging include:
1) User safety for hazardous materials, as many industrial accidents occur during theWater Soluble Packaging pouring stage.
2) Environmental safety is enhanced by eliminating contaminated secondary containers for applications such as agricultural chemicals and medical.
3) Large cost savings when contaminated containers are regulated with bottle deposits, or collected after usage. The film goes into solution, and the secondary container can be disposed of in the normal waste stream.
4) Convenience for such applications as consumer detergents.
5) Uniqueness in the marketplace.
6) Precise unit dosing for industrial batch production or cleaning agents.
7) Packaging and shipping cost reduction with concentrates mixed in water for applications such as window washing concentrates.
Properties of PVA water soluble film / bag: