|Place of Origin:||jiangsu, china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500kg|
|Packaging Details:||carton and pallet|
|Delivery Time:||12-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||50% in advance, 50% before delivery|
|Supply Ability:||5,000kg per day|
|Paper Tube:||3 Inches||Length:||500-1000m|
|Environmentally Friendly:||Yes||Surface Smoothness:||Good|
Clear Water Soluble Release Film,
Smooth Water Soluble Release Film,
30uM Pva Water Soluble Film
PVA water soluble release films are designed to aid in the fabrication of solid surface materials and engineered agglomerate stone for countertops, sinks, bathtubs, vertical and horizontal construction fascia, indoor flooring, wall construction and other applications. The unique adhesive release characteristic of our solid surface water-soluble films ensures the product can be easily released from its mold or casting bed after the composite has cured, leaving a smooth finish. Compared to alternative liquid mold release materials, pva water-soluble films reduce the production cost of finished goods by reducing labor and utilities, increasing yields and simplifying waste management. We can also customize film characteristics to meet your specific processing needs.
The PVA film can be used as an excellent release material for unsaturated polyester, epoxy resin, or other thermosetting resin parts.
It has the following characteristics:
|Paper Tube||3 Inches|
|High Temperature Resistance||170℃-180℃|
|Keywords||High Temperature Resistance, Acrylic Sheet Release, Water Soluble Film|
1. Purpose: PVA release film is primarily used as a release agent and surface protection material in composite molding. It creates a barrier between the composite part and the mold surface, preventing the part from sticking to the mold during the curing process.
2. Release Properties: PVA release film has excellent release properties, allowing for easy removal of the cured composite part from the mold without causing damage or leaving residue. It helps to achieve a smooth and high-quality surface finish on the composite part.
3. Compatibility: PVA release film is compatible with various types of molding materials, including polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy, and other thermosetting resins. It can be used with different mold surfaces, such as fiberglass, carbon fiber, and metal molds.
4. Application: PVA release film is typically applied to the mold surface before the lay-up or infusion process. It is commonly used in conjunction with mold release wax to ensure a release from a composite mold. It can also be used as a barrier in open air gel coat applications.
5. Water Solubility: PVA release film is water-soluble, which means it can be easily dissolved in water after the part has cured and released from the mold. This allows for easy cleanup and removal of the film from the mold surface.
6. Surface Protection: In addition to its release properties, PVA release film provides a protective layer for the mold surface. It helps to prevent damage, scratches, or contamination during the lay-up and curing process.
7. Shelf Life: PVA release film has a limited shelf life and can degrade over time when exposed to moisture or high temperatures. It is important to store the film in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and humidity, and follow the manufacturer's recommendations regarding shelf life and storage conditions.
8. Safety Considerations: When working with PVA release film, it is important to follow safety precautions and guidelines. This may include wearing protective gloves and eyewear, ensuring proper ventilation, and handling with care.
PVA release film is a popular choice in composite manufacturing due to its effective release properties and ease of use. It helps to simplify the demolding process and improve the overall quality of the finished composite parts.