|Place of Origin:||jiangsu, china|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500kg|
|Packaging Details:||carton and pallet|
|Delivery Time:||12-15 days|
|Payment Terms:||50% in advance, 50% before delivery|
|Supply Ability:||5,000kg per day|
|Material:||Polyvinyl Alcohol||Temperature Resistance:||170℃-180℃|
Water Soluble Release Film 170C,
SGS Water Soluble Release Film,
30um Pva Release Film
PVA water soluble release films are designed to aid in the fabrication of solid surface materials and engineered agglomerate stone for countertops, sinks, bathtubs, vertical and horizontal construction fascia, indoor flooring, wall construction and other applications. The unique adhesive release characteristic of our solid surface water-soluble films ensures the product can be easily released from its mold or casting bed after the composite has cured, leaving a smooth finish. Compared to alternative liquid mold release materials, pva water-soluble films reduce the production cost of finished goods by reducing labor and utilities, increasing yields and simplifying waste management. We can also customize film characteristics to meet your specific processing needs.
PVA (polyvinyl alcohol) release film is a commonly used material in composite manufacturing processes. Here is some information about the use of PVA release film:
|Paper tube||3 Inches|
1. From the performance, not easy to produce, after stripping blanks, save grinding time.
2. With a high degree of softness and smoothness, PVOH film can make a more fitting mold, film of higher quality.
3. Heat resistance: can heat up to 180 degree.
4. Good mechanical properties: tensile strength, elongation rate.
5. Suitable for continuous production, high efficiency.