Water Soluble Mould Release Film- Easy Spray-On – Easy Release For Molds
PVA film is separated easily from hydrophobic plastic and released just as easily from various organic materials that have a little polarity, it can be used as a mould release film for the unsaturated polyester epoxy resin or other thermosetting resin. PVA film forms a barrier between parts and mold surfaces that are still curing. It is also resistant to solvents and yet is water-soluble.
- Purpose: PVA release film is primarily used as a release agent and surface protection material in composite molding. It creates a barrier between the composite part and the mold surface, preventing the part from sticking to the mold during the curing process.
- Release Properties: PVA release film has excellent release properties, allowing for easy removal of the cured composite part from the mold without causing damage or leaving residue. It helps to achieve a smooth and high-quality surface finish on the composite part.
- Compatibility: PVA release film is compatible with various types of molding materials, including polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy, and other thermosetting resins. It can be used with different mold surfaces, such as fiberglass, carbon fiber, and metal molds.
- Application: PVA release film is typically applied to the mold surface before the lay-up or infusion process. It is commonly used in conjunction with mold release wax to ensure a release from a composite mold. It can also be used as a barrier in open air gel coat applications.
- Water Solubility: PVA release film is water-soluble, which means it can be easily dissolved in water after the part has cured and released from the mold. This allows for easy cleanup and removal of the film from the mold surface.
- Surface Protection: In addition to its release properties, PVA release film provides a protective layer for the mold surface. It helps to prevent damage, scratches, or contamination during the lay-up and curing process.
- Shelf Life: PVA release film has a limited shelf life and can degrade over time when exposed to moisture or high temperatures. It is important to store the film in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight and humidity, and follow the manufacturer's recommendations regarding shelf life and storage conditions.
- Safety Considerations: When working with PVA release film, it is important to follow safety precautions and guidelines. This may include wearing protective gloves and eyewear, ensuring proper ventilation, and handling with care.
- Q1: What is Water Soluble Release Film?
- A1: Water Soluble Release Film, also known as PVA film, is a polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) based film used for water-soluble applications.
- Q2: What is the brand name of this product?
- A2: The brand name of this product is cllzy.
- Q3: What is the model number of this product?
- A3: The model number of this product is pva-005.
- Q4: What certifications does this product have?
- A4: This product has MSDS and SGS certifications.
- Q5: What is the minimum order quantity?
- A5: The minimum order quantity is 500kg.