|Place of Origin:||jiangsu, china|
|Certification:||SGS, MSDS, TDS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10,000 pcs|
|Price:||US $0.0145 /pcs|
|Packaging Details:||plastic bags|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P|
|Supply Ability:||50,000 pcs per day|
|Feature:||Water Soluble||Thickness:||25-50 Microns|
|Width:||100-1000 Mm||Length:||100-1000 M|
water soluble pouches,
water soluble biodegradable bag
Water-soluble film has been widely used in water-soluble chemical products and inner packing material used under the water in Europe, Japan and other countries. For example: pesticide, fertilizer, cleanse, water treatment agent, mineral addictive, concrete addictive, chemical reagent for photograph and gardening. And also as the inner package of seeds sheet, dress, food and hospital laundry, the specialties of the products are as bellow:
1) It's the best weapon to protect the top quality products, prolong the using time of the products.
2) Environmental friendly, can be 100% dissolved, nothing toxic produced except the CO2 and the H20.
3) Safe, convenient, can prevent the people from contacting with hand.
4) Can be weighted exactly, no waste.
5) Super tensile and split resistant, can be adhered and heat-sealed.
Property of the products
1) Water ratio
the water-soluble film must be packed in PE plastic to make the water unchanged, when out of the PE plastic, the water ratio will change with the temperature, and the property will also be changed.
Different from the other plastic film, the water-soluble film has good antistatic property. When used in packing, the plasticity will not be influenced because of static electricity, and no dust can cling to the film.
3) Water and air transmissibility
The water-soluble film has strong transmissibility e to water and ammonia, but can block the oxygen, nitrogen, hydrogen and co2.
4) Sealability and agglutination
The water-soluble film has great sealability, can be used to heat seal of resistance and high frequency.
5) High intensity and tensile resistance. It's better than any other films in split resistance.
Various patterns can be printed on the film clearly be normal methods.
7) Oil and organic resistance
The water-soluble film has good capability of resisting oil, mineral oil, almost all fat and organic solvent. Keep the water-soluble film away from strong alkali, acid, chlorine free radical and other substances that react to PVA
The dissolution speed of the water-soluble film depends on the thickness and the temperature.
Specification (can process according to your special need)
Length: more than 500/roll
Width: optional between 200MM-1000MM
The film gains the advantage over others in transparency and glossiness. This makes the packed objects brighter and has sense of value.
1. If the water ratio exceed 5‰, water-soluble film can not be used.
2. If the package has been opened, PLS encased in PE film.
3. Preservation condition of the water-soluble film: 20～25℃; 55～70%RH;
4. During the usage, whatever problems you meet about the quality and technique of the products, PLS contact the supplier.