|Material:||Polyvinyl Alcohol||Color:||Natural, Red, Orange, Blue|
|Size:||660*840mm, 710*990mm, 914*990mm||Thickness:||20-40 Microns|
|Usage:||Hospital, Nursing Home, Hotel||Feature:||Water Soluble, Biodegradable|
|Packaging:||25 Pcs/bag, 200 Pcs/carton|
disposable laundry bags,
biodegradable laundry bags
A clear laundry bag, 660mm × 840 mm, soluble in cold water and provided with a soluble strip to seal the bag tightly after placing bed linen into it. A cost effective solution to transfer contaminated / infested bed linen from the bedroom to the washer, with NO risks of spreading an infestation in the other areas of the premises during transfer. 100% soluble and biodegradable. The bag dissolves completely in cold water and leaves no plastic residues on the bed linen.
Water soluble laundry bags reduce the risk of cross-contamination of infectious diseases, including COVID-19, when handling dirty linen. There is no need to open or empty the bags before washing.
Suitable for usage in laundry for:
660 x 840mm x 0.025mm
710 x 990mm x 0.025mm
914 x 990mm x 0.025mm
1520 x 1520mm x 0.040mm
3．Water solution temperature
Low temperature type(≥25℃)
Medium temperature type(≥45℃)
High temperature type(≥65℃)
1. The washing of bed sheet, clothes, mop head and other contaminated articles in hospitals.
2. The washing of bed sheet, clothes, mop head and other contaminated in nursing centre.
3. Bone ash collection bag.
1. Put a PVA laundry bag in the trolley.
2. Put the dirty clothes into the bag.
3. Tie the bags with the rope that attached on the bag.
4. Directly put the whole PVA laundry bag into washing machine to high-temperature wahing.
5. During the washing process, the PVA bag will dissolve in the water, then the clothes will be washed and disinfected.