|Material:||100% PVA(Polyvinyl Alcohol) Fiber||Width:||160cm/63inch Or 100cm/39.4inch|
|Thickness:||25-40 Micron||Length:||70-200 Yard|
|Water Temperature:||20 Degrees||Processing Type:||Casting, Blown|
Cold Water Soluble Embroidery Stabilizer,
Transparent Water Soluble Embroidery Stabilizer,
pva dissolvable embroidery backing
|Product Type:||20C Cold Water Soluble PVA Film for Embroidery|
|Material:||100% PVA(Polyvinyl alcohol) Fiber|
|Feature:||Eco-Friendly, Water Soluble, Other|
|Width:||Normally 160cm(63inch) or 100cm(39.4inch)|
PVA water soluble film
Water soluble PVOH film ensures dimensional stability, keeping the final size of the embroidered pattern unaltered. It can be eliminated completely by dissolving in cold water, thus allowing the film to be washed away without damaging the fabric.
It can be used on fine fabrics, organza, tulle, transparent fabrics, silk, towelling, knitwear, velvet and on flocked fabrics. It’s also perfect on T-shirts, polo shirts and piqué fabrics.
Where embroidery patterns have many stitches the use of a heavier backing is recommended to make the work more stable.
Depending on requirements, water soluble film can be made in different sizes and in a thickness range from 25 to 100 microns.
The most common standard measurements are: classic 25 my thickness, heavy 40 my and extra strong 80 my.
The advantage and characteristics:
1. Good strength can satisfy the technological requirements of all kinds of embroidery;
2. The elasticity of cold water soluble film is small, needles wont’s break line when machine embroidery;
3. Environmental protection, non-toxic, non-polluting, excluding formaldehyde, no side effects;
4. Normal temperature water dissolving processing, cloth and embroider threads is not easy to change color or fade.
1. Please use PE bag pack the remaining cold water soluble film when not work, and keep in dry place to prevent be affected with damp;
2. Pay attention to the influence of environmental humidity on the cold water soluble film, recommended to install air-conditioner in workshop;
3. The temperature should keep between 15℃ to 30℃, try to use the flowing water, flowing faster, dissolved more thoroughly;
4. After embroidered, you’d better wash three times, soaking for the first time more than 30 minutes advisable, clean with clear water for the last time, avoid hardening cloth;