1. Standard sizes:
2. Dissolving temperature:
Type A: >25℃
Type B: >45℃
Type C: >65℃
Type D: >85℃
Remark: *The above temperatures are the best recommended dissolving temperatures;
* Each bag is equipped with a cold water soluble colored tie.
*Color and specification are available upon the request of the clients.
3. Colour: natural/red/green/blue/orange/yellow/pink/milky,etc are available.
4. Packaging: 25PCS/PACK, 200PCS/CTN; in folding or rolling
5. Advantages of water soluble laundry bag for health care:
* The infected contents of the laundry bag does not need to be handled by staff until the wash and drying cycles are completed.
* The bags will dissolve completely in water during the washing process. They leave no potentially infected waste and do not pollute the water.
* The bags ensure the safe transport of contaminated material or instruments for staff in hospitals. Once the linens/instruments are sealed in the bags, the risk of contamination and infection is minimised.
* Water soluble bags are anti-static, non-toxic and fully biodegradable. Tests have verified that the bags are impermeable to bacteria and virus.
* Water soluble laundry bags have excellent gas barrier properties.
The Red Soluble Strip Laundry Bag developed as a revolutionary precaution tool to enable linen handlers to economically isolate, transport and disinfect foul and contaminated linen.
Our premium quality Red Soluble Strip Laundry Bags are designed to be used as liners. Once filled, the contaminated linen can then be handled and transported to the laundry without fear of bacterial dispersion and exposure.
The filled Soluable Strip Laundry Bags are loaded directly into the washing machines eliminating the need to open bags in order to sort and/or load the contaminated linen as. During the agitation cycle, the Water Soluble Strip and tie closure dissolve, releasing the contents of the bag into the washing solution. At the conclusion of the wash cycle, the used and disinfected portion of the Laundry Bag is removed and discarded or recycled.