|Usage:||Hospital, Hotel, Nursing Room||Style:||Laundry Bag|
|Size:||660*840mm, 710*990mm, 914*990mm||Color:||Natural, Red, Blue, Yellow|
|Packaging:||25 Pcs/bag, 200 Pcs/carton|
disposable laundry bags,
biodegradable laundry bags
The bag is intended for washing contaminated linen and can be put directly into the machine. It is the action of hot water that will solubilize the bag.
• Water-soluble and biodegradable bag in hot water 65°C
• Water-soluble bag for infection control and medical waste
• Handle the bag with dry hands. Avoid contact with moisture to preserve the strength and integrity of the film
• Expel as much air as possible before closing the bag
• slight smell
Material: Bag composed of 75% polyvinyl alcohol and 25% composite plasticizer and organic additives.
Dimensions: 660 x 840 mm
Weight: 33 grams
• Ideal for all infected laundry
• Transporting stained and contaminated fabrics is thus safer
• Helps to isolate and separate infected products
• No particular hazard to users or the environment during transport or handling of the product
keep the bags in their closed overwrap until first use.
Once the first bag has been removed from its packaging, keep the remaining bags in the original overpack to protect from moisture.
Store at a temperature between 7°C and 30°C and a relative humidity between 20% and 70% to optimize the length of the conversation.
Handle the bag with dry hands.
Avoid contact with moisture to preserve the strength and integrity of the film.
Place a dry cloth first in the bag to protect it in case wet items should be placed in the bag afterwards. Never put wet laundry in the bag. The bag is sensitive to any form of moisture.
Place the closed bag in the drum of the machine. Linen sorting is contraindicated, items being considered contaminated.
To have clean laundry, whether the bag is soluble in cold water or hot water, the first cycle should be done in cold water to dissolve the closing tie and purge the solid dirt from contaminated laundry.
The rest of the program can then continue.
For total liquefaction follow the following instructions:
- Do not exceed the maximum capacity of the drum
- Make sure the temperature reaches 65°C for at least 15 minutes
- When the water is at 65°C, wait one minute before adding the detergent, wash at 65°C for at least 20 minutes.