|Usage:||Hospital, Hotel, Nursing Room||Style:||Laundry Bag|
|Size:||660*840mm, 710*990mm, 914*990mm||Color:||Natural, Red, Blue, Yellow|
dissolvable washing bags,
biodegradable laundry bags
Water soluble laundry bags reduce the risk of cross-contamination of infectious diseases, including COVID-19, when handling dirty linen. There is no need to open or empty the bags before washing.
By using water-soluble laundry bags, medical staff do not need to directly touch the encapsulated pollutants before cleaning, disinfection and drying are completed, effectively avoiding the risk of cross-infection and the spread of germs. It not only protects the work safety of medical staff, but also reduces the workload of cleaning staff, and effectively improves the overall environmental quality.
Suitable for usage in laundry for:
660 x 840mm x 0.025mm
710 x 990mm x 0.025mm
914 x 990mm x 0.025mm
1520 x 1520mm x 0.040mm
3. Water solution temperature
Low temperature type(≥25℃)
Medium temperature type(≥45℃)
High temperature type(≥65℃)
1. The washing of bed sheet, clothes, mop head and other contaminated articles in hospitals.
2. The washing of bed sheet, clothes, mop head and other contaminated in nursing centre.
3. Bone ash collection bag.
5. Usage method
1. Put a PVA laundry bag in the trolley.
2. Put the dirty clothes into the bag.
3. Tie the bags with the rope that attached on the bag.
4. Directly put the whole PVA laundry bag into washing machine to high-temperature wahing.
5. During the washing process, the PVA bag will dissolve in the water, then the clothes will be washed and disinfected.