Environmental protection material
The water-soluble dirty clothing bag has the characteristics of non-toxic, completely biodegradable, etc., will not cause environmental and water pollution, and is a new environmentally friendly degradable material.
Precautions for use and operation
(1) Please keep your hands dry when taking dirty clothes bags to avoid moisture reducing the toughness of the bag structure or even damage.
(2) When loading clothes, please put dry clothes on the outer layer to avoid letting wet clothes touch the bottom of the bag and cause damage.
(3) Exhaust the excess air in the bag when tying the bag, so that the bag can be transported and put into the washing machine.
(4) In order to avoid secondary pollution caused by accidental rupture of the bag during transportation, another clean and strong outer packaging bag can be used for shipment.
(5) In order to ensure that the dirty clothes bag can be completely dissolved, do not exceed the washing capacity of the washing machine. During the washing process, please ensure that the water temperature is not lower than 65°C. The whole washing time is not less than 20 minutes.
Unused dirty clothes bags should be sealed and packaged in plastic bags, and stored in an environment with a temperature of 7℃~30℃ and a relative humidity of RH20-70% to prevent them from getting damp and extend the service life.