1. Standard sizes:
2. Dissolving temperature:
Type A: >25℃
Type B: >45℃
Type C: >65℃
Type D: >85℃
Remark: *The above temperatures are the best recommended dissolving temperatures;
* Each bag is equipped with a cold water soluble colored tie.
*Color and specification are available upon the request of the clients.
3. Colour: natural/red/green/blue/orange/yellow/pink/milky,etc are available.
4. Packaging: 25 PCS/PACK, 200 PCS/CTN; in folding or rolling
5. Advantages of water soluble laundry bag for health care:
* The infected contents of the laundry bag does not need to be handled by staff until the wash and drying cycles are completed.
* The bags will dissolve completely in water during the washing process. They leave no potentially infected waste and do not pollute the water.
* The bags ensure the safe transport of contaminated material or instruments for staff in hospitals. Once the linens/instruments are sealed in the bags, the risk of contamination and infection is minimised.
* Water soluble bags are anti-static, non-toxic and fully biodegradable. Tests have verified that the bags are impermeable to bacteria and virus.
* Water soluble laundry bags have excellent gas barrier properties.