|Usage:||Hospital, Hotel, Nursing Room||Style:||Laundry Bag|
|Size:||660*840mm, 710*990mm, 914*990mm||Color:||Natural, Red, Blue, Yellow|
|Packaging:||25 Pcs/bag, 200 Pcs/carton|
disposable laundry bags,
biodegradable laundry bags
1. Standard sizes:
2. Dissolving temperature:
Type A: >25℃
Type B: >45℃
Type C: >65℃
Type D: >85℃
Remark: *The above temperatures are the best recommended dissolving temperatures;
* Each bag is equipped with a cold water soluble colored tie.
*Color and specification are available upon the request of the clients.
3. Colour: natural / red / blue / orange
4. Packaging: 25 PCS/PACK, 200 PCS/CTN; in folding or rolling
5. Advantages of water soluble laundry bag for health care:
* The infected contents of the laundry bag does not need to be handled by staff until the wash and drying cycles are completed.
* The bags will dissolve completely in water during the washing process. They leave no potentially infected waste and do not pollute the water.
* The bags ensure the safe transport of contaminated material or instruments for staff in hospitals. Once the linens/instruments are sealed in the bags, the risk of contamination and infection is minimised.
* Water soluble bags are anti-static, non-toxic and fully biodegradable. Tests have verified that the bags are impermeable to bacteria and virus.
* Water soluble laundry bags have excellent gas barrier properties.
6. Usage method:
1. Place the contaminated textiles into the water soluble bag
2. Close the water soluble bag
3. Place the water soluble bag directly into the washing machine
4. Turn on the washing machine
5. The water soluble bag gets directly dissolved during the laundry process