|Material:||Polyvinyl Alcohol||Color:||Natural, Red, Orange, Blue|
|Size:||660*840mm, 710*990mm, 914*990mm||Thickness:||20-40microns|
|Usage:||Hospital, Nursing Home, Hotel||Feature:||Water Soluble, Biodegradable|
|Packaging:||25 Pcs/bag, 200 Pcs/carton|
disposable laundry bags,
biodegradable laundry bags
The water soluble laundry bags used for medical treatment can be dissolved at a temperature of 65°C or above. There is no direct or indirect contact during the treatment, which may cause harm to the human body or environmental infection, and can effectively achieve the purpose of regulating infection in various hospitals.
By using water-soluble laundry bags, medical staff do not need to directly touch the encapsulated pollutants before cleaning, disinfection and drying are completed, effectively avoiding the risk of cross-infection and the spread of germs. It not only protects the work safety of medical staff, but also reduces the workload of cleaning staff, and effectively improves the overall environmental quality.
Environmental protection material
The water-soluble dirty clothing bag has the characteristics of non-toxic, completely biodegradable, etc., will not cause environmental and water pollution, and is a new environmentally friendly degradable material.
Precautions for use and operation
(1) Please keep your hands dry when taking dirty clothes bags to avoid moisture reducing the toughness of the bag structure or even damage.
(2) When loading clothes, please put dry clothes on the outer layer to avoid letting wet clothes touch the bottom of the bag and cause damage.
(3) Exhaust the excess air in the bag when tying the bag, so that the bag can be transported and put into the washing machine.
(4) In order to avoid secondary pollution caused by accidental rupture of the bag during transportation, another clean and strong outer packaging bag can be used for shipment.
(5) In order to ensure that the dirty clothes bag can be completely dissolved, do not exceed the washing capacity of the washing machine. During the washing process, please ensure that the water temperature is not lower than 65°C. The whole washing time is not less than 20 minutes.
Unused dirty clothes bags should be sealed and packaged in plastic bags, and stored in an environment with a temperature of 7℃~30℃ and a relative humidity of RH20-70% to prevent them from getting damp and extend the service life.
Case quantity: 200
Case breakdown: 8 x 25
Size: 660 x 840mm, 710 x 990mm, 914 x 990mm
Colour: Red, Clear
|WSBH2633||26"x33"||1 mil||20-25 gal||Twist Tie||200|
|WSBH2839||28"x39"||1 mil||30-32 gal||Twist Tie||200|
|WSBH3639||36"x39"||1 mil||40-45 gal||Twist Tie||200|