The water-soluble laundry bag is specially designed for infection prevention purposes while handling or washing contaminated clothes. It is 100% biodegradable that does not clog the pipes while you are washing the clothes. Hospitals and other care institutions are actively incorporating water-soluble laundry bags as they are a valuable means of preventing cross-contamination.
Advantages of water-soluble laundry bag for infection control:
- Soluble laundry bags ensure that hospital staff transport contaminated materials or equipment safely. Once linen and equipment are sealed in bags, the risk of contamination and infection is minimized.
- The water-soluble laundry bag will be completely dissolved in water during the washing process. They will not leave any waste that may be infected, and will not pollute the water.
- The water-soluble bag has the characteristics of antistatic, non-toxic, and biodegradable.
- The water-soluble laundry bag has excellent air resistance.
Product specification and dimensions:
Water soluble laundry bag
25pcs per pack,
200pcs per carton
1. Place the contaminated textiles into the water soluble bag
2. Close the water soluble bag
3. Place the water soluble bag directly into the washing machine
4. Turn on the washing machine
5. The water soluble bag gets directly dissolved during the laundry process