||Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA)
||Natural, Red, Blue, Yellow
||660mm*840mm, 710mm*990mm, 914mm*990mm
||Water Soluble, Biodegradable
Biodegradable Water Soluble Laundry Bags,
MSDS Water Soluble Laundry Bags,
polyvinyl alcohol biodegradable laundry bags
Water Soluble Laundry Bags protect workers by minimizing the contact between staff and contaminated laundry. Made from Polyvinyl Alcohol (PVA), these bags are designed to protect their handlers since the entire bag can be tossed directly into a washing machine without removing its dirty contents.
Water Soluble Laundry Bags completely dissolve at water temperatures of 140°F or higher, leaving only the sanitized garments and linens behind. Does not leave residue or cause damage to washers, drain pipes, or sewer systems.
Each bag includes a water soluble tie-tape to securely seal it. They are puncture resistant and can hold wet or damp laundry for hours without rupturing.
Packaged on rolls, 25 bags per roll, 4 rolls per case. 100 total bags per case.
20-25 Gallon (26 x 33)
30-32 Gallon (28 x 39)
40-45 Gallon (36 x 39)
Packaging & Delivery & Payment:
Packaging Detail: 25pcs/bag, 4bags/ctn; or customized
Delivery: Within 30 days after receive the deposit
Payment Terms: T/T or others
Performance of water soluble laundry bag for infection control:
1) Water soluble laundry bag is effective in isolation of contaminated articles. The bags are kept sealed during the whole process from used textile collection, disinfection, and washing. These greatly reduce the risk of contamination and cross-infection among the staff in hospital.
2) The application of water soluble laundry bags improve and simplify the working environment by reducing the process packages opening for classification and transferring into washing machines, reducing the labor cost and the risk hurting by the sharp articles which maybe left in the textiles, conductive to health care of the operators.
3) Water soluble laundry bag reduces the cost of operators’ protection and anti-infection, and their insurance expenses.
4) The new biodegradable material, water soluble laundry bag, do not cause environmental and water pollution as it is non-toxic and fully biodegradable.
1. Put a PVA laundry bag in the trolley.
2. Put the dirty clothes into the bag.
3. tie the bags with the rope that attached on the bag.
4. Directly put the whole PVA laundry bag into washing machine to high-temperature wahing.
5. During the washing process, the PVA bag will dissolve in the water, then the clothes will be washed and disinfected.