||Natural, Red, Blue, Yellow
||PVOH (polyvinyl Alcohol)
||660*840mm, 710*990mm, 914*990mm
840mm Dissolving Laundry Sacks,
25 micron Dissolving Laundry Sacks
These innovative water-soluble laundry bags are made from PVOH material and dissolve completely in a wash above 40℃, leaving behind no residue, no plastic waste and no harm to the environment.
Once the dry laundry is in the bag, there's no need to handle it until the washing cycle has totally completed. A great solution for reducing handling of guest laundry or soiled bedding, helping reduce any potential risk of transferring germs and bacteria. Supplied with water soluble tie tapes so linen is stored safely until it's time to wash.
- Keep bags sealed within their protective over-wrap until required for use to avoid exposure to moisture.
- Store bags in room temperature between 10℃ and 30℃ and in relative humidity between 30% and 80%.
- Use bags within three years from date of purchase.
- Handle bags with dry hands only because this preserves their strength and prevents them from starting to dissolve.
- Do not put damp linen in to warm water soluble bags to avoid bags starting to dissolve. Instead put damp linen in to hot water soluble laundry bags.
- Keep bags strong by expelling as much air as possible before closing the bag with cold water tie.
- Only use attached cold water tie to close bags because they quickly dissolve in water. As a result ensures bags open quickly after start of wash cycle.
- Do not knot the bag film because it stops bags from opening during washing.
- Put water dissolving laundry bags in to an outer laundry bag to prevent puncture or snagging during transport en-route to laundry.
- Water temperature needs to be at least 45℃ for clear warm water soluble laundry bags to dissolve.
- To dissolve red hot water soluble laundry bags, water temperature needs to be at least 65℃.
- The 45℃ and 65℃ water should be swirling around the respective bags for at least 15 seconds before laundry detergent enters the wash. As a result the bags will have time to dissolve to liquid and be incapable of reforming into film.
- Also, do not over load washing machines beyond their dry load capacity because this can prevent bags from dissolving completely.